A Free Christian Easter Pageant Script
“Christ the King!
Here He comes, Let your praises ring.
Here He comes, Here comes Jesus, now!”
Let this be the cry of your congregation or Christian school this Easter as you stage
God’s Masterpiece, a spectacular, yet uncomplicated, free Christian Easter pageant play.
God’s Masterpiece, is an inspiring, free Christian Easter pageant script about the life of Christ, helping audiences understand:
Why crowds adored Him,
Why religious leaders hated Him,
Why the faithful followed Him.
Audiences will fall in love with Jesus all over again as they are surrounded on all sides with this artistic, emotional retelling of the Life of Christ, from His humble birth to His triumphant ascension.
- A 90-minute “flashback” of the events leading up to the crucifixion.
- Combines stirring arrangements of traditional hymns with original music that captures the intense emotional journey made by the disciples and the awe-struck men and women who witnessed Jesus’ teaching, His miracles, His suffering, and His triumphant resurrection.
- Portrays the volatile political tension between the Jewish religious leaders and Jesus, brought on by the frenzied enthusiasm surrounding the Messiah.
- Puts the famous “I AMs” of Jesus in context as seven disciples become participants in their own narrated “flashbacks.”
- Includes six artistic tableaus of famous “masterpiece” paintings and sculptures depicted by actors on stage.
Relive the events that altered our world forever; celebrate Jesus, God’s Masterpiece.
God’s Masterpiece Is:
Uncomplicated and inexpensive for the small church
This Christian Easter pageant play is free! You also don’t need a full choir or the fancy set you see in these photographs. We provide soundtracks with every option you might need based on your own church or organization as part of the Performance Package.
Expandable to a grand spectacle for the megachurch
Ideal for the Christian School
Equip the “young church” to tell His story year after year as the students grow up telling the story of the Gospel. Make God’s Masterpiece an annual event in your community.
Five stirring, original songs are woven into a script that inspires your audience to fall in love with Jesus! The audience will be taken from “The Last Supper,” to “The Garden of Gethsemane,” “The Crucifixion,” “The Resurrection,” and finally to “The Great Commission,” at “The Ascension.” Enjoy a pictorial tour of God’s Masterpiece.
The story moves naturally through the staging of six famous artistic masterpieces, as actors hold their pose for a moment, then move on with the story. You can begin with just “The Last Supper,” then increase the number of masterpieces you stage over time as your production grows in popularity and size. Click here to enjoy the art of God’s Masterpiece.
This is a “Pageant in a Can.” You can download everything you need FOR FREE from the Performance Package page:
– Complete script with technical cues
– Soundtrack playlists with options to use the recorded vocals or use your own live choir
– Sheet music for choir and soloists
– Complete performance video showing staging, costuming, and set
– Production tools (director notes, images, production information, marketing tools, etc.)
Click here to view the production information for God’s Masterpiece.
Your production can grow more complex in sets, costumes, and spectacle year after year as your church becomes known as the place that tells the story of Jesus, God’s Masterpiece!
Click here to see the set options for God’s Masterpiece.
Imagine this happening in your church or school:
The lights dim…
A hush falls over the audience…
The three women, who went to the tomb on that first Easter morning, announce their presence by singing the age-old hymn, “I Love To Tell The Story.” The play is a flashback of their experience with the Savior. These three become the narrators of the events that are about to unfold. As the narrators exit, the 5-minute God’s Masterpiece Prologue begins. Each of the 22 “still-life poses” is lit for just an instant as the music swells and the narration gives the audience a preview of the Life of Jesus, from His humble birth to His triumphant resurrection.